Getting your Order Ready
FIRST Make sure all Sellers/Parents understand the 3 Easy Steps to submit their Seller’s order.
Step #1 Each Seller/Parent needs to add up the total quantity of each item ordered on the Order Form.
Step #2 Transfer the total quantity of each item ordered onto the Envelope.
Step #3 Enclose TOTAL AMOUNT DUE in that envelope and send in to Sponsor
by the sale “Cut-Off” date
That’s it for the Sellers/Parents! You will notify the Sellers/Parents once you have
the confirmed delivery date after you place your group’s Total Order.
THEN You need to compile all of your Sellers’ envelopes to create your group’s Total Order.
You will then be ready to enter your order (or orders) into the system.
Placing An Order
THEN Submit your Order. There are three ordering options for you to submit your group’s total order.
Option #1 – ENTER YOUR SALE ON THE COMPANY WEBSITE
1. Enter each envelope into our online computer system. Details, instructions and login information can be
found online at www.joecorbi.com/welcomepbu. If you enter the envelope details directly into our site you
will have access to reports that will help you to organize your sale and delivery.
2. Click here Sponsor Order System and enter your username and password from your fundraising representative (the user name and password are case sensitive, so copy and paste what is in your email)
3. Click on “Presales”
4. Click on “+” to convert presale to an order (it is on the right side of the screen near the status column and next to “Presale Approved”). Anytime you go back to the website to input more into your sale or to check on something, you will now have to click on “Orders” to find your sale. Add a group leader (your name), Leave box below the name blank, and Click on save. Add your name and then add all of the totals for each item. You will then be able to continue entering your sale into the system.
When you are done entering your orders:
• Return to group list (use pencil icon to edit if needed).
• Continue (you should see the total for your group when you get to the last screen).
• Submit ONLY when you have finished putting in all of your orders.
Once you hit “Submit” you CANNOT add onto the order.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENTERED YOUR COMPLETE ORDER BEFORE YOU HIT “SUBMIT”. ANY LATE
ORDERS WILL BE TREATED AS A NEW SALE (Profit and Delivery will be based on the new order quantity, etc.)
Once you submit your order, if the total due on the invoice is shown, it will need to be adjusted. The computer
automatically figures the lowest profit margin when orders are submitted. It will take a day or so to come up
with the correct amount that you will need to pay the driver at delivery.
If you have any questions about inputting your sale, please call 1.888.526.7247 during business hours.
Option #2 – CALL IN YOUR ORDER
Enter all your envelopes onto the Joe Corbi’s Gourmet and More E-Tally 2017 – 2018.
Call in your total quantity needed of each item to: 1-888-526-7247, select option 2
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CALLED IN YOUR COMPLETE ORDER. ANY LATE ORDERS WILL BE TREATED AS A
NEW SALE (Profit and Delivery will be based on the new order quantity, etc.)
Note: Only the Sponsor name listed for this sale can call in your order totals.
Alert your Representative if someone else will be calling in your order.
Option #3 – Digital Options
EMAILING YOUR TALLY SHEET
Complete your E-Tally form for your group. Here is a link to the Joe Corbi’s Gourmet and More E-Tally 2017 – 2018. Attach the completed E-Tally sheet for your group to an email for firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 hours for your order to be entered. You will receive a return email once your order has been processed. Orders must be in the FRM system every Friday by noon.
DIGITAL ORDER TALLY FORM
Use the Joe Corbi’s Gourmet and More E-Tally 2017 – 2018 and click on the clipboard below and enter in the order totals for your entire group. Please allow 24 hours for your order to be entered. You will receive a return email once your order has been processed. Orders must be in the FRM system every Friday by noon.