GETTING YOUR ORDER READY – PBS
FIRST Make sure all Sellers/Parents understand the 3 Easy Steps to submit their seller’s order.
Step #1 Each Seller/Parent needs to add up the total quantity of each item ordered on the Order Form
Step #2 Transfer the total quantity of each item ordered onto the Envelope
Step #3 Enclose TOTAL AMOUNT DUE in that envelope and send in to Sponsor
by the sale “Cut-Off” date. That’s it for the Sellers/Parents! You will notify the Sellers/Parents once you have the confirmed delivery date after you place your group’s Total Order.
THEN Gather all of the Envelopes you collected from all of your Sellers.
• Review each envelope order and make sure the order total written shows the correct TOTAL AMOUNT DUE
• Open each envelope, count money and checks to make sure total amount collected matches the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE on front of envelope
• If there is a discrepancy, you can use the special “Sponsor section” to note if additional payment is needed or a refund is due to parent at pick-up.
THEN Submit your Order. You have two ordering options to submit your group’s order.
Thank you for your order. Please take a moment to review and make sure your order is complete and it includes enough products to cover all of your needs. If you need to place another order after your delivery, it’s possible you may be subject to a $100 service fee for a new delivery.
ORDERING OPTION #1: EXPRESS ENTRY
If you enter the details from each of your Sellers’ envelopes directly into the company website; you will be able to get your delivery FASTER (at least one week sooner than if you send in your orders for our Total Tally Service).
You will also have access to some detailed reports to help you organize your sale and your delivery.
1. Log in to www.joecorbi.com/welcomepbs, click here on “Online Ordering System” and enter your Username and password (the user name and password are case sensitive so copy & paste what is in your email)
2. Click on “Presales”
3. Click on “+” to convert presale to an order (it is on the right side of the screen near the Status column and next to “Presale Approved”) (anytime you go back to the website to input more into your sale or to check on something, you will now have to click on “Orders” to find your sale)
4. Add a group leader (your name)…leave box below the name blank…click on save
5. Next, add a seller’s name, what they ordered and click on save & continue; add a new seller, items ordered etc., continue this until your entire order is put in the system. You will be able to view what each seller sold if done this way. If you want to put orders in as you receive them (over a number of days) you can log out and log back in at another time. When you log back in, click on “orders” then click on the pencil icon next to your
sale information. You should be at a screen that shows your name as the leader and the word Sellers in blue.
Click on sellers and then you will be able to add another seller to your order.
6. You will then be able to continue entering your sale into the system.
7. When you are done entering your orders: return to group list (use pencil icon to edit if needed) continue~(you should see the total for your group when you get to the last screen) submit ONLY when you have finished putting in all of your orders. Once you hit “submit” you CAN NOT add onto the order.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENTERED YOUR COMPLETE ORDER BEFORE YOU HIT “SUBMIT”. ANY LATE ORDERS WILL BE TREATED AS A NEW SALE (Profit and Delivery will be based on the new order quantity, etc.)
Once you submit your order, if the total due on the invoice is shown, it will need to be adjusted. The computer automatically figures the lowest profit margin when orders are submitted. It will take a day or so to come up with the correct amount that you will need to pay the driver at delivery.
If you have any questions about inputting your sale, please call 1.888.526.7247 during business hours.
ORDERING OPTION #2: TOTAL TALLY SERVICE
You can send in all of your Seller’s envelopes to Joe Corbi’s/Fundraising Manager and we will tally and enter all of your seller orders for you. We will need to add approximately one extra week to your delivery date to provide this service.
Before you send in the envelopes, make sure to: Remove and Keep all of the money from all of the envelopes. Do not send any money or checks to Joe Corbi’s/Fundraising Manager with your orders. List all orders that require either additional payment or refund that will be due at the delivery Sort your envelopes in the order in which you’d like your sale processed
• Alphabetically, By Teacher/Leader, By Grade
Your paperwork will be processed in the exact order it is received. If you require Sub-Groups, you must separate and identify them. Write those sub-groups on the envelope near the Seller name area. Send all of the envelopes to our office in the UPS envelope that came with this guide. MAKE SURE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETE ORDER. YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS FROM THE DAY YOU
MAIL YOUR ENVELOPES TO ADD TO YOUR ORDER. Copy the envelope and send via fax to 888.800.2111
ANY LATE ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER THE INITIAL 24 HOURS WILL BE TREATED AS A NEW SALE (Profit
and Delivery will be based on the new order quantity, etc.)