GETTING YOUR ORDER READY – PBS
FIRST Make sure all Sellers/Parents understand the 3 Easy Steps to submit their seller’s order.
Step #1 Each Seller/Parent needs to add up the total quantity of each item ordered on the Order Form
Step #2 Transfer the total quantity of each item ordered onto the Envelope
Step #3 Enclose TOTAL AMOUNT DUE in that envelope and send in to Sponsor
by the sale “Cut-Off” date. That’s it for the Sellers/Parents! You will notify the Sellers/Parents once you have the confirmed delivery date after you place your group’s Total Order.
THEN Gather all of the Envelopes you collected from all of your Sellers.
• Review each envelope order and make sure the order total written shows the correct TOTAL AMOUNT DUE
• Open each envelope, count money and checks to make sure total amount collected matches the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE on front of envelope
• If there is a discrepancy, you can use the special “Sponsor section” to note if additional payment is needed or a refund is due to parent at pick-up.
THEN Submit your Order. You have two ordering options to submit your group’s order.
Thank you for your order. Please take a moment to review and make sure your order is complete and it includes enough products to cover all of your needs. If you need to place another order after your delivery, it’s possible you may be subject to a $100 service fee for a new delivery.
ORDERING OPTION #1: ENTER YOUR SALE ON THE COMPANY WEBSITE (Following our Welcome Guide)
1. Enter each envelope into our online computer system. If you enter the envelope details directly into our site
you will have access to reports that will help you to organize your sale and delivery.
2. Click on “Sponsor Order System” and enter your username and password. (Need your username and password?) Contact us at 1.888.526.7247 during business hours. Everything is case sensitive, so copy and paste what is in your email
3. Click on Orders then All Orders. Click the blue create order button.
4. Choose order type standard and then choose your presale name from the drop down menu. Then choose
your pack type PBS and click the green create button. If the delivery information is not correct you will have
a chance to update on the next screen.
5. In the edit order section please make sure you have your requested delivery date. Reminder that this date
is not promised. Traffic will contact you to setup the delivery date and time. Click the save button once you
have edited each section.
6. Click the blue button “Add Group Leader”. Enter your first and last name.
7. Now you can add each seller envelope individually. At the bottom of the envelope enter in the total number
of units sold and then the total dollar amount they say they collected. Enter the first and last name of the
seller. Then enter the total number of expected units and total expected dollar amount. Enter the brochure
code for each item. If the completed order has a variance, meaning when the total dollar amount or the total
units ordered does not match it will appear in red.
8. To add another seller click the Save and Add Seller button. If your order is complete click the Save and Close
9. Review the “ship to” information. Make sure the information is correct for the place where the product order
is being sent in the ship to section.
Once you hit “Submit” you CANNOT add onto the order. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENTERED YOUR COMPLETE
ORDER BEFORE YOU HIT “SUBMIT”. ANY LATE ORDERS WILL BE TREATED AS A NEW SALE (Profit and
Delivery will be based on the new order quantity, etc.)
Once you submit your order, if the total due on the invoice is shown, it will need to be adjusted. The computer
automatically figures the lowest profit margin when orders are submitted. It will take a day or so to come up with
the correct amount that you will need to pay the driver at delivery.
If you have any questions about inputting your sale, please call 1.888.526.7247 during business hours.
ORDERING OPTION #2: TOTAL TALLY SERVICE
You can send in all of your Seller’s envelopes to Joe Corbi’s/Fundraising Manager and we will tally and enter all of your seller orders for you. We will need to add approximately one extra week to your delivery date to provide this service.
Before you send in the envelopes, make sure to: Remove and Keep all of the money from all of the envelopes. Do not send any money or checks to Joe Corbi’s/Fundraising Manager with your orders. List all orders that require either additional payment or refund that will be due at the delivery Sort your envelopes in the order in which you’d like your sale processed
• Alphabetically, By Teacher/Leader, By Grade
Your paperwork will be processed in the exact order it is received. If you require Sub-Groups, you must separate and identify them. Write those sub-groups on the envelope near the Seller name area. Send all of the envelopes to our office in the UPS envelope that came with this guide. MAKE SURE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETE ORDER. YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS FROM THE DAY YOU
MAIL YOUR ENVELOPES TO ADD TO YOUR ORDER. Copy the envelope and send via fax to 888.800.2111
ANY LATE ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER THE INITIAL 24 HOURS WILL BE TREATED AS A NEW SALE (Profit
and Delivery will be based on the new order quantity, etc.)